<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4360387655527161738?origin\x3dhttp://jirowang0824.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
journal gallery videos links
♥ Jukebox



♥ Proflie


Name: Corina Liew/ 翠蓮
Country: Singapore/ 新加坡
Birthday: 18 November
Horoscope: Scorpio
Email: corina201@yahoo.com
MSN: corina.201@hotmail.com
我的微薄: http://t.sina.com.cn/corinaliew

♥ Chatterbox


♥ Twitter


♥ Click please :D


♥ Follow me !


♥ Foot prints!


♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ 我又看到了!!
♥ 大東! 我們收到了。。。
♥ 回顧篇:接機
♥ Momo Love Malaysia Promo Tour 2009: Exclusive Meet...
♥ 我拍照的技術進步了!!!
♥ Happy Anniversary!! Our Malaysia Gang!!
♥ 回顧篇:台北場
♥ 回顧篇:台中場
♥ 回顧篇:台南場
♥ 回顧篇:飛機上


Date back by month
♥ December 2007
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Saturday, January 30, 2010 @ 10:57 PM
`我也想去!


剛剛接到小何從台灣的電話, 他問我會不會出席二月四日花蓮的活動!

啊!我當然也想去啊!不過呢。。。農曆新年即將來臨,我不可能撇下老公一個人準備,而自己跑去花蓮逍遙吧?

哈哈哈!還好這一囘理智一點點。。。。

大東, 不好意思啦! 這二月份, 你那幾個活動,我只能在這裡默默地為你加油打氣了!

反正大東有BABY與媽媽陪伴著,應該不會太孤單吧?哈哈哈!我又在這裡自言自語了。。。。


In the evening, I received a call from Xiao He from Taiwan, checking if I would be attending the event on Feb 4 in Hualian.

Though deep in my heart, I would very much love to attend, but as Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I need to be around to assist Hubby with the CNY's preparation.

Aside to Jiro, I am so sorry that I would not be able to attend your events in Feb. But I guess, you would not missed me too much...as you would be busy with your new Baby and Mama!


Labels: