<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4360387655527161738?origin\x3dhttps://jirowang0824.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
journal gallery videos links
♥ Jukebox



♥ Proflie


Name: Corina Liew/ 翠蓮
Country: Singapore/ 新加坡
Birthday: 18 November
Horoscope: Scorpio
Email: corina201@yahoo.com
MSN: corina.201@hotmail.com
我的微薄: http://t.sina.com.cn/corinaliew

♥ Chatterbox


♥ Twitter


♥ Click please :D


♥ Follow me !


♥ Foot prints!


♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ 棉蘭演唱會
♥ 桃花小妹宣傳活動- 10月31日
♥ 我在背歌詞!
♥ 守護星與誤會- 飛輪海
♥ 我將步入四十嵗了。。。
♥ 朋友,很開心有你們!
♥ 大東為我簽的
♥ 我回來了!
♥ Fahrenheit Concert- Good Show!
♥ 倒數二十四小時


Date back by month
♥ December 2007
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 1:06 AM
`生日願望。。。

昨天,老公問我想要什麽生日禮物? 我回答說不用啦!

老公囘說:“最好的禮物應該是多一點假期,好讓你飛台灣吧?”

哈哈哈! 真不愧是我老公,就連我想要什麽,他都那麽清楚!值得疼!!

如果真的有讓我呆在台灣住個365天的機會,我將會是世上最幸福的女人了!當然,我也很清楚那是不可能的,我哪放得下家人呢?

老公也為我分析了一些事情,希望我能夠放下我的後援會會長的職位。我聼進去了,知道他是心疼我老是在為別人而忙,何不輕輕松松的追著大東呢?日子不是更好過一些?

我應該會認真地考慮這一點的。。。或許可以當一個後援會的Consultant就好了。。哈哈哈!

其實真的並不是我放不下這職位,只是責任感在作祟!認爲每一件事就是得認真地去做, 不可以草草瞭事。身為會長,如果得不到會員們的支持,真的也是很難維持下去, 不是嗎?

暫時,我會如大東所說的:我們一起加油努力吧!

Yesterday, hubby asked me what I would like for my upcoming birthday, of which I replied- nothing lah.

To this he continued " I think the best present for you would be extra vacation leaves for you to fly to Taiwan!"

That's my hubby! Knowing me so well!

If ever I am given the chance to stay in Taiwan for 365 days, I would be the happiest woman on earth! Of course I know that this would not be possible, I would never give up my family for that!

My hubby discussed with me on the issue of being the President for the FC, he felt that I should let others take over, so that I could have a more "carefree" mind to "chase" Jiro.

Maybe I should really consider his suggestion, or should I just be the Consultant of the FC instead?

The "RESPONSIBILITY" factor had kept me attached to this post, but I would need the support of other members to keep me going too....

Well..in the meantime, I shall just do what Jiro had quoted once "Let's strive hard together!"

Labels: