<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4360387655527161738?origin\x3dhttps://jirowang0824.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
journal gallery videos links
♥ Jukebox



♥ Proflie


Name: Corina Liew/ 翠蓮
Country: Singapore/ 新加坡
Birthday: 18 November
Horoscope: Scorpio
Email: corina201@yahoo.com
MSN: corina.201@hotmail.com
我的微薄: http://t.sina.com.cn/corinaliew

♥ Chatterbox


♥ Twitter


♥ Click please :D


♥ Follow me !


♥ Foot prints!


♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ 啊! 眼疹。。疼啊!
♥ 上課咯!
♥ 十二月份的計劃
♥ 好無聊。。。
♥ 整理照片找到的好料!
♥ 謝謝你們!
♥ 身子出狀況了
♥ I got my tickets!
♥ 生日願望。。。
♥ 棉蘭演唱會


Date back by month
♥ December 2007
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 7:22 PM
`十二月咯!

今天:十二月份的第一天。

在工作崗位上,好像有做不完的工作。。。煩! 畢竟只有一個頭兩只手,不能體諒一點嗎?

可是我不會被這些煩人的事難倒的,我得要努力加油!
這個月中,又能見到大東了。。還有大馬,桃花小妹的宣傳活動,還有棉蘭的演唱會。喲!爲了這一系列的活動,我必須積極點了!
上一個周末,把一些整理好的照片,拼成一個視頻,還寄了一份到台灣!開心!

媽媽又再嘮叨我越來越胖了。。。 唉!都沒吃葯,又沒有做運動! 不胖才怪!哈哈哈!

那就先許下明年第一個願望吧:我要減肥!!

Today is the start of a new month: December!

At work, there are loads and loads of tasks and dead lines....FRUSTRATING!

But I would not give up!

Looking forward to the number of events happening this month: Fahrenheit Showcase event at St James, MoMo Love Promo Events in Malacca and Kuala Lumpur, last but not least, Medan Concert! Yeah!

Over the last weekend, managed to create a video from the loads of photos I captured over the years. Even sent a copy to Taiwan.

Mum commented that I had been putting on weight lately, without the slimming medication and excercises, bound to put on weight lah!

Shall I make my first New Year resolution for next year? I wanna SLIM DOWN!!

Hahaha...let's wait and see....

Labels: