<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4360387655527161738?origin\x3dhttps://jirowang0824.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
journal gallery videos links
♥ Jukebox



♥ Proflie


Name: Corina Liew/ 翠蓮
Country: Singapore/ 新加坡
Birthday: 18 November
Horoscope: Scorpio
Email: corina201@yahoo.com
MSN: corina.201@hotmail.com
我的微薄: http://t.sina.com.cn/corinaliew

♥ Chatterbox


♥ Twitter


♥ Click please :D


♥ Follow me !


♥ Foot prints!


♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ 台灣之旅
♥ 哦!要接近尾聲了。。。
♥ 新年快樂!
♥ What Sexy Voice he has...
♥ 台灣- 我又來咯!
♥ 感動的回憶
♥ 棉蘭之旅
♥ 桃花小妹宣傳活動
♥ St James Powerhouse-16 Dec 09
♥ 他來咯!


Date back by month
♥ December 2007
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 7:37 PM
`看到了。。。

今天囘公司,整理了1月10日的照片,再重復看了所有的照片!!!

突然之間。。眼睛一亮!看到了。。。我看到我送給大東的禮物-一個十字架的牌子,配上一條項鏈!啊!!!好開心喔!大東竟然在台南場,戴上了。。。而我這“大頭蝦”卻沒有留意到!!


大東,謝謝你!

I was going through the photos which I took for the three events, when suddenly, I spotted something familiar.

OMG! It was the gift which I presented to Jiro at the airport on 8 Jan- a cross pendant complete with a chain. Jiro actually wore it at the Tainan session, and how could I have missed it??

But all in all, I am happy that he wore it, at least I know that I have something close to him now. Heehee.....

Labels: